|If you are a current FRC club member and would like to submit
an ad, click here...
The only criteria for advertising is current Fairbanks Retriever
Club (FRC) membership. Membership will be verified prior to listing
the ad. All ads are subject to review by the FRC Board of Directors. The Board reserves the right to refuse any ad.
The FRC Board of Directors
strongly recommends that all breeding
stock be free of hip dysplasia, eye diseases, and any other genetically passed-on health problems.
BUYERS SHOULD ASK TO SEE HEALTH CLEARANCES ON BOTH SIRE AND DAM. The absence of OFA, current CERF, or other certification
numbers in ads should alert the buyer to inquire about the certification
status of dogs advertised. FRC STRONGLY ADVISES AGAINST PURCHASING A PUPPY WITHOUT THESE HEALTH CLEARANCES. Inclusion on this list does not
imply endorsement by FRC. FRC accepts ads in good faith,
and does not check ads for accuracy or completeness. Guarantees
or warrantees (expressed or implied) are the sole responsibility
of the advertiser.
Miscelleneous Dog Equipment
Moving so need to clear out some dog stuff. We have the following:
- Train-Rite bird/dummy launcher. New tubing. Remote release ready for Tritronics or Dogtra electronic release. Electronics not included. $150.
- Four (4) plastic dog kennels: sizes Xtra Large (500); large (400); medium (300); and small (200). Free to FRC member or dog rescue group. The 400 is not airline approved, but the other are good for air travel.
- Camo dog blind. Perfect for duck hunting. A place for your dog so they can be out and see birds without being seen by the birds!
- Two pigeon traps: One is a deluxe extra large trap. The other is a small, better used as a transport cage. Can have both for $75
- 2-Hole diamond-plate dog box, insulated with upper storage. Warm in winter, cool in summer. Vents on all sides but can be closed up for warmth. Much safer and better way to travel with your dogs in the back of a pickup. $200.
- Four wood dog houses. (originally from Cold Spot) Two with large entrances, two with smaller entrances. My retrievers are comfortable in these. $30 each or free to FRC member or dog rescue group
Contact Paula @ 907-378-5218 or email the webmaster.
Photos below are some pics: